How to Install Blackbaud Netcommunity Single Sign On (SSO) in Drupal
This module will provide single sign on mechanism where in you can use Blackbaud netcommunity login as the single action of user authentication. If you have multiple platform and want to use Blackbaud netcommunity as the community as the single authentication mechanism for all the platforms, this module will provide you the option to do so.
Module Installation in Drupal
To install Blackbaud_Netcommunity_SSO in Drupal, There are few simple steps:
- Download the recommended version of the module from https://drupal.org/node/1980544
- Extract the downloaded module and remove the archived file.
- Copy this module directory to your drupal installation at /drupal-root/sites/all/modules/
- Enable this module from drupal admin (Eg:https://example.com/admin/modules)
How to Use
Before using this module, we have to provide following keys and configuration in drupal admin:
- Go to “admin/config/blackbaud”. Enter the secret key provided by blackbaud netcommunity and save the configurations.
- Go to “admin/config/site”. Enter the API TO get user-id provided by blackbaud netcommunity and save the configurations.