New module released – Content Slider
Solving problems of many, Ebizon released content_slider module on Drupal.org. Here’s the link to download this module: https://drupal.org/project/content_slider
Here’s the description about the module which is released. Featured Content Slider:
A module to feature latest 5 created node (selected through admin settings) in a block that displays as a slideshow Description:
Featured Content Slider makes a slideshow out of node content on the block. Currently, latest 5 selected nodes are shown.
How to use? ———–
1. Create a content type called Name: “Featured”, type: ‘featured’
2. Go to admin/settings/content_slider
3. Enter the content type ‘featured’ in the source for block 1
4. Go to admin/build/block and place the block: ‘Content Slider 1’ anwhere you like.
5. Additionally, theme the featured node by creating a separate node-featured.tpl.php The script enlists the help of the jQuery library for its engine.